Our days are busy with circle time, centers, small and large group activities, show-n-tell, Bible stories, music, etc. Throughout the year, special activities are scheduled.
Our curriculum, based on the age level, is from the highly rated, nationally recognized, ABeka Book (Nursery through Pre-K material and the Bible curriculum). These curriculum's provide us with a base in which we enhance with appropriate supplemental material. The 3 year old classroom is set up to allow for individual learning and exploration. Learning Centers such as: art, blocks, music, reading, and dramatic play are just some of the areas each child will have to participate in. Children learn not only by doing but through play and exploration. New themes are introduced on a regular basis.
- Low teacher-student ratio
- Supportive, nurturing and loving care in a Christ-centered environment.
- Thematic elements to enhance and encourage hands-on learning.
- Regular communication between teachers and parents (allowing you to stay informed about your child's day).
- Opportunity to discover learning is fun.
- Children must be 3 by September 1st of the year entering into the program.
- All immunizations must be current.
- Children must be completely, 100%, potty trained. Please see our policy 3-year-olds bathroom policy